ASIAS HOTTIEST TEASER
oO0__ONLY MEMBERS WITH VALID UNIFORM ARE ALLOWED__0Oo
oO0__Uncategorized Registration Are Limited To See Appz__0Oo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ASIAS HOTTIEST TEASER
oO0__ONLY MEMBERS WITH VALID UNIFORM ARE ALLOWED__0Oo
oO0__Uncategorized Registration Are Limited To See Appz__0Oo
ASIAS HOTTIEST TEASER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Little Means A Lot. Please Donate

What Is A Camfrog?

Go down

What Is A Camfrog? Empty What Is A Camfrog?

Post  oO0__SENATOR__0Oo Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:18 pm

Camfrog isn’t a webcam site, as such, but it is a great way to see chicks naked on camera for free! Camfrog is actually a program that you download and install on your computer. Once you’ve done that, you can start chatting with girls from all over the world and watch them on webcam. In this way it is more similiar to something like Yahoo Messenger or MSN than it is to iFriends or LiveJasmin.

But let me make one thing clear right away: these girls are just like you, people sitting at their computers wanting to have a little fun. They aren’t paid to do anything, and the moderators in the chat rooms don’t really like it if you get too pushy or start telling people what to do (although you can go private and do whatever you like). If you have your own webcam, you can even turn it on and let people see you (and get naked too, if you want — think of it as a contribution to society).

Camfrog gives you two options for webcamming. First, there are the chat rooms (both adult and non-adult). Here, you can talk with everyone and, by clicking on someone’s name, view their cam (if they have one turned on; some rooms require cams). The other option is to IM someone (which is more like “going private” on a site like flirt4free). In this way, Camfrog works just like Yahoo Messenger or AIM, allowing you to talk one on one and share your webcam with others.

Oh, and yes, Camfrog is truly free. However, like CameraWare, the free version isn’t quite as good as the pro version. Unlike CameraWare, though, where the free version has horrible quality and is basically unusable, the free Camfrog program is pretty good. It has two limitations: you can only view one webcam at a time, and you can’t enlarge the webcam window. The window is a little on the small side, yes, but it’s not too small. You can still see all of the action pretty easily. Camfrog Pro also has some other features that make it worth the one-time fee of $49.95 (yes, you only have to pay once, while with CameraWare, you have to renew your license periodically).

Like I said, everyone on Camfrog is a normal person, and there’s no way to easily sort through the people online. That means it’s very hard to find someone using toys. I have seen one girl use toys on the site once, and that was some time ago. I wish it was easier to find girls with toys, but as it is, you just have to try each cam (sometimes, it’s even difficult to find a girl who is naked).

But still, I really like Camfrog. There may be no girls with toys on it, but the fact that you can chat for free is great, and it’s fun to hook up your own webcam and let the girls watch you while you watch them.
oO0__SENATOR__0Oo
oO0__SENATOR__0Oo
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 61
City/Country : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-09-21

http://www.musicovery.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum